WHAT TO EXPECT
In our SEO for eCommerce training you will be brought up to speed on all aspects of successful SEO for ecommerce websites. All relevant areas of SEO will be covered, including Technical SEO Fundamentals, Choosing a CMS, UX & CRO, SEO Reporting and Analysis.
WHAT TO BRING
Your Trainer will be in touch in advance of the training course to share instructions for preparation for the day. Feel free to prepare questions that you have about SEO that apply specifically to your business and we will address them in the course of the day.
WHO IS IT FOR
This is an intermediate/advanced course. Whether you’re an in-house or agency SEO pro looking to polish your ecommerce- skills; wanting to improve conversion and organic performance of your own ecommerce store or you’re a junior SEO looking to seriously level up your organic and CRO game, this course is ideal for you.
DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE
- Technical SEO fundamentals – Discussing and understanding how to leverage the core areas of ecommerce SEO to improve rankings and purchase-centric organic traffic from internal links to pagination, canonicals and more.
- Choosing a framework CMS – The pros /cons and considerations to make when selecting a ecommerce CMS or framework and understanding the best option(s) for you when it comes to SEO
- Filters and search – How to ensure your product filters and site search aren’t negatively impacting your SEO performance
UX + CRO
- Product page design considerations – Key elements on product pages to maximise sales and SEO performance
- Reviews, UGC and trust signals – Understanding how to get the best from your reviews to influence sales
- Building a mobile-first design to improve UX and sales – Mobile is critical yet still underrepresented. We discuss how to build better experiences for mobile users
- How to best sort products to make it easier for customers to shop – How you sort your products can have a heavy impact on product discoverability and sales. We look at how to get the balance right
SEO Reporting & Analytics
- Key SEO metrics – We discuss the key KPIs to focus on when it comes to SEO and organic search
- Reports to find SEO issues quickly and how to fix – Some reports you can build in GA4 to help improve SEO performance
- Reports to surface opportunities to improve sales – Surface opportunities and friction points to fix and improve sales
TRAINING & CONFERENCE TICKET INCLUDES
- 1 Full Day Training (1st May)
- Full Training Materials
- Complimentary Training Lunch, Snacks, Tea & Coffee (1st May)
- Entrance to Women in eCommerce Networking Session (1st May)
- Choice of Evening Networking Activity (1st May)
- Opening Party including complimentary Drink & Pizza (1st May)
- 1x Full Day Conference Ticket (2nd May)
- Complimentary Lunch, Snacks, Tea & Coffee (2nd May)
- Closing Party including complimentary Drink (2nd May)
- All Conference Materials & Recordings
- Access to Conference Networking App